Amazing king skinks.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snowman

It's no surprise to anyone that has seen some of WA's wheat belt stimi's or Boodarie red womas, that we have amazing Egernia as well.
This is a breeding project from the lads at Reptile Mania in WA.
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best i have seen.

EDIT: was a long day for me, i thought it was a cunningham lol

Last edited:
I have never been a skink fan, but damn that's a cool looking skink.

Last edited:
Would make a nice looking albino... Still a great looking skink nice pattern compared to most skinks.

Butters I pretty sure you are correct. The pic of the King Skink has an almost identical patterning to the southern Cunninghams

Wow, Not being a skink man myself ive never seen one of those but they have really nice patterns and quite a good size.. would they be one of the largest skinks in Australia??

Butters I pretty sure you are correct. The pic of the King Skink has an almost identical patterning to the southern Cunninghams

Much bigger and smoother scales... Very different really.

Haha, had a long day yesterday, was not paying enough attention to the picture saw it as a cunningham ;)

Never the less, its an absolutely amazing animal

Are king skinks commonly available in the west?
They are available, but not as commonly kept as blueies and bobtails. The most common are the predominately black looking ones. Get a tame one and they really are great pets.

I was happy to get a couple of pairs of these animals, main aim is to get them breeding and get them on the market since all we see are the dull boring charcoal coloured animals at the moment.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back