And Information For a Newbi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hally

Reaction score
hey all im new to the whole thing i was just wondering if any one has any general information about coastal carpets that may help

Thanks

Konstantine

Konstantine pic taken tonight....i quite like

enclosure

This is my current enclosure wat do you guys think...btw i i no i am getting a basking light for her soon and there is normally branches and stuff in there but i am cleaning it...

wat do you guys think can you think of anything i could add or do to make it better

thanks

Hiya Halley,
Nice looking Snake you have there,How old is it?, I would be putting a few hides in there so Konstantine won't feel threatened, Definately get a heat source in there to get yourself a heat gradient happening so Konts can choose where he or she would like to be, a branch right under your heat light would be good so Konts can bask,make sure you have a cage around it so the little fella can't get burnt, maybe even a heat cord on the floor so there is a couple of different places where it can gets its heat from.
Cheers
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back