Angle Headed Dragon help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superjordan21

Reaction score
How big is the minimum size of an enclosure for an angle headed dragon+what experience do you need to keep one, if any? also any other things I need to kno

thanx:lol:

120 cm high,60 cm deep, 60cm wide for one adult, read the care sheet in the wiki on them and that will answer your questions

Thanx

Does anyone know where i can get an enclosure that big or will it have to be custom made and if it is custom made, how much will it cost?

thnx

120 cm high,60 cm deep, 60cm wide for one adult, read the care sheet in the wiki on them and that will answer your questions
NO WAY do you need an enclosure that big for 1 adult...pfffft
One that size would keep a couple in although you don't need one that high.
a 4ftx2ftx2ft aquarium would keep a small colony of 1m & 3 f pretty comfortably, there not a massive lizard.
Your breeder will usually give you a care sheet on them, if not i can email you one.
cheers..

Last edited:
NO WAY do you need an enclosure that big for 1 adult...pfffft
One that size would keep a couple in although you don't need one that high.
a 4ftx2ftx2ft aquarium would keep a small colony of 1m & 3 f pretty comfortably, there not a massive lizard.
Your breeder will usually give you a care sheet on them, if not i can email you one.
cheers..

Id rather see them in a higher enclosure due to the fact they spend most of their time in trees not on the ground. although you could keep 4 in a 4ftx2ftby2ft it doesnt give them much opportunity to climb. Many wild Forest dragons i have encountered were at a 1-2 metre level in the trees.they are a aboreal lizard not a ground dwelling lizard. imo i would only keep 1-2 adults in a 4hx2wx2d and 3-4 in a 4hx3wx2d.but hey not everyone has all the room for one of these tanks like i have so a aquarium would be fine. but i would prefer seeing them in a taller enclosure than 2ft
cheers
blake

how much does a hatchie go for in melbourne? and u think thier will be any at the show?

cheers

Right now i am looking at a 120cm w x 120cm hx60cm l does everyone think it will be fine for 1 dragon?

Cheers

yeah thats a great size, that could house 3-4 of them(if you wanted to)
crush
about 100-120 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back