Angle headed help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have an enclosure 45cm wide, 45 deep and 60 tall (18 by 18 by 24) with 2 Green tree frogs in it. I have heard that you can keep green tree frogs and angle headed dragons together, so i was wondering if it would be suitable if i wanted to add 1 single angle headed dragon? They require the same temps, humidity and lighting, and i plan to hand feed them all (frogs are already hand feeding). I love this species and i hope that this will work, Cheers guys.

not too sure mate. I think your enclosure may be on the small side. Hope some1 can help you here as that would be a great enclosure to look at

The enclosure is too small for an adult angle-headed dragon and two green tree frogs. Also the frogs may eat the hatchling dragon if they are bigger than it.

i'd buy an adult dragon, is it too small? I've seen that size mentioned a few places. If so i will look into something bigger, any suggestions?

You would need a fairly large enclosure, so the frogs don't stress the dragon/s out.

I'm trying to find out the answer to this question too guys!! I'm getting an Exo Terra 3ft long x 3ft tall. Was planning to get 3 SAH Dragons, but if frogs are compatible I might look into only getting 2 dragons and a couple of GTFs? If I get Jouvie dragons and small frogs, would that be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back