Angle heads not opening there eyes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keegs

Reaction score
They are about 4-5 months old and i have had them for 3 weeks now, they have barly at all opened there eyes n not eatin for 3 days now, im really gettin worried because these guys are my first ever herp to own!!

angle headed dragons

your angles should be eating and have their eyes open, they also need to drink running water, sounds like they are really sulking so you need to get them going, not too hot, they are Southern but not cold, maybe around 20 degrees, UVB lots of sticks to keep them up off the ground and horizontal good luck

thanks guys iv got them at 20 degrees, i think it may have been i had the uvb light to close to the vertical sticks? anyway they opend there eyes today after i had the sticks swaped round for 2 days n one of them ate 3 crickets the other guy had one. I really hope there all good now but ill be keeping a very close eye on them

uvb light might be to strong. that mite be why there closing there eyes, try a lower strength uvb or leave the light off for a couple of hours during the day...

they need uvb 2 or uvb 5 strength from memory. Don't use a 10 you will burn them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back