Another Lost Python Thread.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We found her!!! 5 months later, and she turned up in the lounge room this morning at around 6:30! So super happy:):)
She's also been eating something, she seems to be in excellent condition :D
Christ knows where she's been, but i|I don't think she was too happy when I put her back into an enclosure!

Wonderful news. Seeing she's in good condition, it could mean you have wild rodents at your place, though. :D

Yay! I'm so glad you found her :D They pop up when you least expect it ;) She probably ate some of the wild mice or rats running around?

that is amazing!!! Glad to hear shes turned up,i wonder where shes been all this time

Congrats on finding her, it must of been horrible accepting the fact that she was gone but at least she is back now.

Read through this thread an got a shock when you said 5 months later!! I had to go back and see the date of the 1st post.congratulations on getting the snake back.if they could only talk I would love to know where she was lol.great outcome

Glad you got her back. You must be so happy. It's amazing how long they can disappear for before they turn up. It's probably a good thing you have feral rodents running around otherwise she might have moved on.

We found her!!! 5 months later, and she turned up in the lounge room this morning at around 6:30! So super happy:):)
She's also been eating something, she seems to be in excellent condition :D
Christ knows where she's been, but i|I don't think she was too happy when I put her back into an enclosure!

That's great, I am so glad that she turned up :)

Yay! I'd have jumped had I seen a snake just slither into my lounge whilst watching tv!

I'm glad you found your snake, how was she being handled after 5 months, I no they can be a little wild after that long.

She's been absolutely fine to handle, a little more skittish than she used to be, but still hasn't even thought about striking. I'm very curious as to what she's been eating. I know there's feral rodents in the area, but I've never seen any evidence of them in our house. Unless she's lived in the garage for a while, I know we get mice in there.

Here she is, after making a mess and spreading coco-peat everywhere :) I think she's looking a little depressed, she can't seem to find the exit! 20022013084.jpg

The enclosure looks small, but there's another section about twice the size of the one she's in, with a hole connecting the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back