Another Newbie here!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilife

Reaction score
G'Day all.
Well having made a few posts in here I thought it best to introduce myself formally.
I am from the South-West of Victoria and am driven by animals - all sorts.
I am a breeder of pedigree Hungarian Vizsla Dogs, a Qualified Dog Groomer and Veterinary Nurse. I have a great interest in canine genetics and hereditary diseases.
But closer to home, I have a passion for reptiles and since a kid have always had 'something' as a pet. Short & long necked turtles, Shinglebacks, Blueys etc and presently have a very large number of Southern Brown Tree Frogs and Spotted Marsh Frogs.
Now I feel I am ready for my first snake and am currently searching for a Python - probably a Coastal, but will let the temperament of any individual be the deciding factor.
So, excuse my stupid newbie questions and proud first-time-python-owner rantings, and I look forward to chatting with you all on "the inside".

Mick.

hi and welcome to the forums im sure u will be able to find something in the for sale section of this forum which will suit ur needs

Hi Mick welcome click on the forrum tab scroll down to for sale section coastal python is a great choice for first snake was my first now have 6 great to handle easy to keep

Hi, Mick. Welcome to the forum. Please post LOTS of pics of your puppies :D

oh, and some of the frogs, as well ;)

Yo Mick welcome to A.S.P ! :)
welcome to your bank account getting smashed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back