Another Newbie!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaP

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all Went looking around your site last night and spent way too long reading all about you and your various creatures. Finally I have found somewheree that answered most of the questions I have about raising and keeping Eastern Water Dragons. Fell in love with them a few years ago and then recently decided to start building an enclosure which has been an adventure in itself. It just keeps on getting bigger and bigger ha ha So with just the finishing touches to put on it I am almost ready to find a breeder and hopefully I will mum to three or four baby dragons. Thanks heaps for this site and the info am looking forward to being a part of it all

Welcome LisaP!!! You will be bombarded by requests for pictures!! We love looking at everyones reptiles and outdorr enclosures etc!
Good Luck with everything and hope you get as much out of this website as I have so far!
Cheers,
Mell :D

Another Newbie where do they keep coming from (lol) Welcome to the site and have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back