Another Newbie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joligirl

Reaction score
A couple of years ago my daughter told me she wanted a pet snake. I won't say I was horrified but the idea wasn't that appealing - naturally I assumed it was just a passing phase. She saved all her pocket money and purchased a thermostat, heat mat, cage, heat lamp and even a digital thermometer - and started saving for her snake. I realised she was seriously into this snake thing. In an effort to ensure the snake would be properly cared for I started researching, and next thing I was hooked. It had to be a jungle! I picked up our baby from the airport last weekend and so far so good. We have been handling (no bites) and 'Grungle' has eaten. During the trip home from the airport my daughter informed me that she is really happy that I have a new pet..........and want's to know when can she buy her Bredli? I think our family is about to get bigger - and I'm really excited! Hello to everyone. I have been reading your threads for a while now and thought it was time I said hi.

lol i'm sorry to say but its an addiction that cant be beat, enjoy and post pics, if you dont mind who bred your jungle?

Pictures r a must. How very exciting, this hobby is very addictive.

Brought the snake from a ad on herp trader. Unfortunately have now found the photo of the mother is from a web-site of a breeder in the US....hatchling is still really cute but I have learned a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back