Another Tattoo Thread (Oh No!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So. I have this horse tattoo on my right hand shoulder, it's about 3 years old and I'm not too keen on the 'scratchy' appearance in some places. For this reason, I'm thinking of having it redone (reinked? I dunno, I'm not down with the lingo). Anyway when I do, I was throwing around the idea of adding another horse or two to the design. I kinda had this idea of the tatt design extending from the current horse on the right shoulder, back across my shoulders towards the left side. That probably doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Hmm.

Problem is, this pic is the only one I have in that particular style. So I need another two horses drawn in different poses (preferably running?), but the same style. Anyone here particularly arty and want to have a crack at it?

Any other suggestions for modifying/improving the design appreciated. I am a bit bored, and open to ideas.

tattsz4hj0.jpg

That pics a bit small B, any chance of a bigger one, like full body....you could wear a bikini if youre shy...:D.....(dont hold any fish up though!;))

Ive seen what you want done in tat mags over here, when done by a good artist you cant see the original work, i'll find the mags out & see if theres any contacts or web addresses theres alot of australian work in there.

Lol MM. Sure, let me go get my camera....................................

Not :p

Thanks though. I'm open to suggestion as far as adding to it or modifying it to make it look a bit more... erm, what's the word. Interesting? At the moment it's just this black horse stuck in the middle of my shoulder. I get bored easily... not the greatest candidate for tattoos, am I? :lol:

I'd try a tattoo artist. Or tattoo website/forum/etc. Sounds like a better idea than a herpetological forum. Or maybe i'm wrong. I should suss out a tattoo site to ask for husbandry techniques for my Egernia Inornata.

I'd try a tattoo artist. Or tattoo website/forum/etc. Sounds like a better idea than a herpetological forum. Or maybe i'm wrong. I should suss out a tattoo site to ask for husbandry techniques for my Egernia Inornata.

This is Chit CHat where we can talk about almost anything.....there is also a lot of artistic people and tatt artist on here too that usually will have some great suggestions and ideas. Its the first stop Id make too but Ive already got my next tatt designs worked out.

Look in herp help for husbandry techniques..........

I am curious it dosen't look very big but hard to tell with nothing next to it or seeing it against the sholder. If it is not to big it could be easily covered by another design if you wanted to try that

That pics a bit small B, any chance of a bigger one, like full body....you could wear a bikini if youre shy...:D.....(dont hold any fish up though!;))

Ive seen what you want done in tat mags over here, when done by a good artist you cant see the original work, i'll find the mags out & see if theres any contacts or web addresses theres alot of australian work in there.

No MM bikini shots are naughty on here..........dont you know that already........;)

I am curious it dosen't look very big but hard to tell with nothing next to it or seeing it against the sholder. If it is not to big it could be easily covered by another design if you wanted to try that

It's about 10cm long... it's not the best pic, I should get a better one that shows how big it is and where it is on my shoulder. I'm not really wanting to cover it up as such, 'cos I do like it, I just think it could be added to somehow.

Haha everyone says that!! That's it's mane - not wings!! :p

Isis
Lol. Just joking.

Miss B
Add a couple to your existing one, but i don't reacon cover it up, as it looks good as it is.

If it were mine and I was getting it re-done I would put a little bit of colour in there. Maybe a little bit of white in the maine and tail, I'm just a big fan of colour tats.. ;)

Yeah I was trying to think of a way to add some colour or shading or something to it.

No MM bikini shots are naughty on here..........dont you know that already........;)
OMG!....your joking right ?!!........ But I bought this one especially for the next aps bbq !!...... I hope they'll take it back....i havent farted in it ..........honest !

Attachments

• FIREMAN_narrowweb__300x557,0.jpg
    FIREMAN_narrowweb__300x557,0.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 175
maybe use the horse you already have as a silhouette for a sunset type theme? Like, add some ground underneath it with some rocky outcrops and/or trees (all silhouttes like the horse) and a bright sunset behind? The sunset could be a blend of Oranges, yellows and a tinge of purple over the top....

sounds good nightowl, the horses will be silohouttted against the sun. would be quite attractive.

turn him/her into a unicorn with fairy dust cascading around and down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back