Any help welcome

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irbz_27

Reaction score
Hi, im new to all this just got my first snake, a jungle carpet python. I've done a fair bit of reading online but any general advice and tips would be much appreciated

What specific tips are you after? Advice is pretty hard to offer without somewhere to start.

Maybe tell us a bit about yourself and your new Jungle and what got you interested in pythons :)

Im not after any specific advice, just some general advice and suggestions to keep my jungle happy and healthy. As i said its my first snake and ive done a bit of reading online. ive been told he's (not actually sure of the sex) about 2 years old. He happily feeds on rats and is about 4ft long. just some tips from any experienced snake owners would be great, anyting i should know that i probably wouldnt. ive always been interested in getting a pet python, although i dont know a great deal about them. finaly put my foot down and decided to get one. just want to keep him happy and healthy and make sure im doing the right thing by him

imagejpeg

View attachment 237508So this is Dusty. My first snake, dont think he'll be the only one for a very long time

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like the pic that I put up worked... I'll work it out eventually. So one thing I'm not entirely sure on is how long I should have the UVB light on during the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back