any1 got ps3 and play online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

i no this is a reptile thing so any1 got 1 and plays online ive got

for xmas just got new samsung hd tv 81cm

my games
farcry2
gta4
battle feild bad company
metle gear solid 4
midnight club la
brothers in arms hells high way
g1 jockey 4
beijing 2008

Dude, get Fallout 3 and Dead Space!

Both games are off the hinges!

(no, i dont play online. i hate losing to someone i cant punch in the face...lol)

Ive got one but dont play online anymore!! To many computer geeks ganging up and killing you to quickly especially on Call of Duty..But GTA4 is fun I kick *** on that but at the moment Im concentrating on doing it 100% only 10% to go so back online in a few months to hooked playing Tiger Woods at the moment HAHA

My bro finally hooked up his PS3 to net today.

Been playing Resistance 2 online but don't have any of the games you listed. Will most likely get Battlefield soonish though, I will come to kick your butt ! ;)

I just got Nintendo DS and am finding Super Mario Bros hard so I won't be playing anything online..........................................ever!!!

Been playing Resistance 2 online but don't have any of the games you listed. Will most likely get Battlefield soonish though, I will come to kick your butt ! ;)

"Bad company" in the battlefield series is pretty cool too...;)

Got Nintendo DS here too... got Asterix at the olympics........................ my arm/hand just aint quick enough to get up to the medals levels!! :((

i got resistance 2... i havent played online yet.... is it any good?....

and others go get Gran Turismo 5! < its great.. sucks online cause every ***** **** HITS YOU... but what can u do..

I watch TV and Movies on mine more than anything else - But when I do play online all I am interested in playing is Call Of Duty. Great game. Currently trying to play Resistence 2 that I have yet to finish,Motorstorm 2,and Little Big Planet.

Ive got one but dont play online anymore!! To many computer geeks ganging up and killing you to quickly especially on Call of Duty..But GTA4 is fun I kick *** on that but at the moment Im concentrating on doing it 100% only 10% to go so back online in a few months to hooked playing Tiger Woods at the moment HAHA
hey wats your online name we play gta4 and i will kick your *** im plaing it now

hey wats your online name we play gta4 and i will kick your *** im plaing it now
Its Agamidae, but I'm not going to be online anytime soon as Ive only got prepaid wireless internet at the moment which means I cant hook the PS3 up to it, but as soon as I get my own place again (hopefully soon) I will be back online for sure!!

burnout paradise online is good
resistance 2 is hard at first but you get the hang of it
metal gear 4 is wicked
my internet just ran out of contract so im changing to iinet but its like a 20 day wait
my online name is the same as it is here so add me if ya want jst be patient i wont be back online till mid feb.

hey i have a ps3 online as well !!
I have:
GTA 4
Guitar Hero World Tour
Call of duty 3 and getting call of duty 3
NBA Live 08
NBA Live 09
NHL Live 07
Virtue Tennis
MotorStorm
Pirates of the Carribean
Ridge Racer 7
I got the ps3 when it first came out :D
oh and also getting resistance 2!!

I got a ps3 for myself before christmas. I mainly play gta4 and call of duty 4 online. Add my name: Camicles

Every one post your online name, Me has no friends :(

Any gta lovers, we will play online together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back