Anyone ever seen this photo?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks a bit of a worry to me.

Couldn't agree more. At least the photographer is near by but none the less, not very smart and it would be the snake that gets put down if something happened, not the stupid owner.

it`s child abuse...those people should be locked up.it`s what gives reptiles abad name when things go wrong.

If that snake got a grip i dont think any one could pull it off, its disgusting

Very dangerous the baby could chew the snake or drool on it poor snake Imo that baby should be kept in an escape proof enclosure.

window im sorry but thats a very imature thing to say :rolleyes:
It does go both ways, the baby can hurt the snake, but the snake can do more damage to the baby. It has teeth, and a big powerful grip, the baby couldn't stand much change against it.

It amazes me that someone has done this..
The levels of stupidity are off the charts! :rolleyes:

Imo there would have been one or two people on hand if things went wrong.Things are being takein over board.

window im sorry but thats a very imature thing to say :rolleyes:
It does go both ways, the baby can hurt the snake, but the snake can do more damage to the baby. It has teeth, and a big powerful grip, the baby couldn't stand much change against it.

Aussie i dont think you quite got the sarcasium in that one! But yes a very serious matter. Some people are just plain stupid. The worlds not full of (edited) but its sure filling up fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats just shocking i couldn't ever imange doing that. Just a question if that snake wanted to consrict how many people would it take to un coil it from the baby?

excuse my ignorance but what type of snake is it?

that snake would easily crush a baby that size, so imo, i dont think it really matters how many ppl were there if something went wrong! the damage would be done b4 anyone had a chance to to do anything! thats bad parenting full stop!! these ppl dont deserve to even have kids! and Jahan, i believe its child abuse also!!

I think there should be a licencing system for parents... if you're gonna do stupid stuff or make your kid have a dumb name, you should be sterilised. Only parents deemed fit to have children should have children... perfect.

Didn't some 2 year old kid get killed by his/her dads python in UK/USA? Mum mentioned it to me briefly this arvo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back