Anyone from WA?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieLover

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Wanting to meet passionate Reptile lovers in same state?

So WA anyone :)

Thanks

Hello Beardielover, I live in Rockingham, Perths southern suburbs, If you go to Pilbara Pythons website it has a link to a great WA forum

i work in Westperth and live in Marangarooooooooo ooo ooooo o

Yep, WA here, but not a native, I want to make that clear.....

Lol me too Jen, Im from bris. 3rd year in Perth this year! Bring on summer, i LOVE summer here. Has anyone gone to the swap meet at reptile trader in rockingham every few Sundays? & thanks snowman! Hopefully we can move this talk there :)

do any of you guys have any tanks for sale in perth like 4 foot or bigger might want one later

I'm in baldivis too! When's the catch up?

Lol me too Jen, Im from bris. 3rd year in Perth this year! Bring on summer, i LOVE summer here. Has anyone gone to the swap meet at reptile trader in rockingham every few Sundays? & thanks snowman! Hopefully we can move this talk there :)
The reptile swap meet is held bi-monthly. I took my brother to the last one(which I think was the first?) very keen for the next

Last edited:
Lol whoops! Thanks for that Matt!I agree, when's the catch up? Lol shotty not hosting haAll of us that are close should defs be at the next swap meet! I will be!

Yes! We should all wear the same colour and we can be the rocko crew. Any idea when the next is?I'll go see if I can find out

The next swap meet should be September 4th :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back