anyone go to the Blue Mountains?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
i go canyoning alot in the Blue Mt's and yesterrday i was at claustral canton the other day and after the 3 absails we were going through some water and i found a common scaly, the poor little bugger was ice cold but i put him in my lunch box and the humidity rose heaps and he became all active and then i was a ble to let him go! i also found a fair few water dragons, water skinks, little garden skinks and my best find yet...a dwaf crowned snake!

so i go canyoning alot right, who else here does it and what have you seen?

in al the canyons ive done, i have found:

blue mt's tree frog x1
water dragons x ??? (theres been so many)
water skinks x ??? (just like the water dragons)
jacky dragons x 3
mountain dragons x 7
weasal skinks x 2
garden skinks x 1
eastern brown snake x 1
dwaf crowned snake x 1

yea when my dad gets back with the camera i'll upload some pics but my main interest is to see what some people have found down there?!?!?!

Luke

awsome luke, cant wait for the pics

LOL, yea thats now 6 common scaly foots ive found in those canyons now :D...iforgot to add them to the list :shock::eek::oops::evil:
man it was awsome...the scales are all keeled and stuff they feel damn awsome!

LOL, yea thats now 6 common scaly foots ive found in those canyons now :D...iforgot to add them to the list :shock::eek::oops::evil:
man it was awsome...the scales are all keeled and stuff they feel damn awsome!

:evil::evil::evil::evil: I am angry now:lol: was the crowned under something or active? also get pics of the brown? yer well guess what I saw, I red belly the other day;):( nothing as good as what you saw:( anyway, hurry up with the pics:lol:

:evil::evil::evil::evil: I am angry now:lol: was the crowned under something or active? also get pics of the brown? yer well guess what I saw, I red belly the other day;):( nothing as good as what you saw:( anyway, hurry up with the pics:lol:

yea i finally found some stuff thats half decent to what you have found :D so im gonna take pride and rub it in :lol:;)
yea he was active...kinda....siting on a rock basking not moving if thats what you call active LOL!!!! damn you....i love RBBS, hardly ever see them! oh well...i'll get them one day :D

Sounded like it was stacks of fun.Great work um...

...Pics Luke ..pics!!!! ;)

I live in the B.M's and in adition to what youve got there you will get beardies, red bellies ocasionaly a tiger snake and have come across blind snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back