APS personal Galleeries

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamous1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Can any mod or admin tell us where the personal galleries gave gone please. I would like to access them but for some unknown reason can not.

Thanks,

Shane

Dunno about you Adam but for me the old ones are all little red x's :shock:

In the past, this has been fixed by clearing your browser cookies. Perhaps you should give this a go :D

I don't know what my cookies are let alone how to clean them :D. Does that mean I'm the only one with the x's? I could see them last week.

Yeah, no X's for me. If you are using Internet Explorer go to Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies > OK > OK and then try logging in again.

What if I like my cookies? And if I'm going to get rid of them maybe I should consider putting them on ebay so I can at least get something for them...actually, I might go to Petlink and offer my cookies to all those kids who ask for free stuff :D

Seriously, does deleting cookies cause probs cos I'm on a work computer lol :)

In most cases it just means that any sites you were logged into previously you will be logged out of.

How many pics are we talking? I can try to move them, but I've had a bit of trouble with that in the past. If it's less than 10 or 15 you might be better off saving them back to your computer and reuploading :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back