aps shirts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevDaniel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wandandian, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Okay guys. I called my aunty. She gave me the wesite address so that each member can visit the site and decide what style of shirt they want and what size. What will be written other than APD asnd the user names on the shirts? I think Jen should take charge of this if she is willing. As i will see this through but am not in charge of what will be on the shirts.
www.shirtsnorth.com.au is the site to look at then send me a pm with what style of shirt you would like and what will be written on it other tyhen the APS logo.
This is the best i can do. I can bump this thread but i need some help guys so lets all make this happen. lets all pitch in and helps.

Crew neck T or plain Polo shirt. :)

Whoops, sorry, just noticed the PM comment.

Oh well... BUMP

:D

how about some keyrings or something?... does it have to be shirts

i can even see they do pluggas (thongs)...
P.S. I love pluggas

oh i see its a min 300 oreder but only 100 for stubbie coolers... maybey you should get APS stubbie coolers

oops, wrong type stubbies i was thinking of .. beer coolers, not those short shorts that old fellas wear.
I was thinking don't bottoms hold stubbies?

HEHE ...

Sorry, I am a bit confused.. Are you asking people for ideas or asking us to order our own shirt, what we want on them and you can get them printed? PLease elaborate. I seem to have missed something. Thanks :)

RE: Re: RE: aps shirts

well vist the site and send me a pm with your rewquest. then will get back to you. Also send me your address. Will let everybody know the prices of the shirts once 0ver 30 have been designes. I hope that more than 30 people will oder shirts. WE need as many APS members as we can.

Can we see logo ideas before placing our orders ??

I (with RevDaniel) will try to find out more details for the shirts - if there are colour options available to choose from, or if they will all be the same.
If APS logo will go on (eg left ) breast with user name on the right, or the back, or under the logo.

I am also going to be asking about childrens sizes. Who wouldn't want their little one supporting your interest in reptiles.
(Our 9 month old son tries to crawl into one enclosure with a large female olive python - so he must like them)

Re: RE: Re: RE: aps shirts

Little_Fox said:
(Our 9 month old son tries to crawl into one enclosure with a large female olive python - so he must like them)

would that be dans olive? if so look out LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back