aps shirts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Re: RE: aps shirts

hobbo1972 said:
Little_Fox said:
(Our 9 month old son tries to crawl into one enclosure with a large female olive python - so he must like them)

would that be dans olive? if so look out LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, Dan's female Olive Kara. Mitch likes her enclosure cause he can lay on the floor and stare up into the light. HOWEVER, now that he has learnt to crawl headbutting his way through the glass might make him lunch ...

I am ordering him a short with the APS logo and his name as "Kara's Lunch"

hehehe

APS Shirt UPDATE

Hey guys,
We have been through the PM's about shirts.
It seems the majority have requested Polo or Panelled Polo shirts. The only suggested colours have been yellow and green.
APS logo will appear on the LEFT breast.
Your name or username (as requested) on the RIGHT breast. It has also been suggested to have in large letters shoulder to shoulder (sports shirt style).

Without including our own order we still have under 30 requests. If anyone else is interested please notify us ASAP.

http://www.shirtsnorth.com.au/polo.htm

The attachment is a possible logo for the left breast. - A Steve Irwin tribute (as many people requested)

Please PM myself OR Little_Fox, regarding your sizes. Many people failed to give a size when requesting the first time.

We will get back to you all shortly with a price. Hopefully a few more members will put their hands up for wanting one or more of these shirts.

Thanks,
Christina (Little_Fox)

For RevDaniel

RE: APS Shirt UPDATE

I can barely make out the writing on the Steve logo...and from here, the pic looks a bit like Martha Stewart!

Have you cleared the use of Steve's likeness and all that with his management etc? It might be worth a look, as you don't want to get smacked by them later.

Can you repost the picture - but 800 x 600 so we can see it more clearly?

Why the Irwin Design????
I know he has pasted on but I thought you were having something like the APS sponsors listed down the middle of the back and then the APS logo on left breast, User Name on right breast. I think that would be more appropriate as an APS specific design. Steve's name and dates would make a nice touch but not a feature on the front logo. IMO anyway.

My outlook: He wasn't a member was he? I know he was a Herpetologists and Nature mentor to some but in my eyes so was Graham Gow. I don't recall any APS T-shirts with his face on it.

Just my thoughts Dan.

Yeh well said glimmerman

What about black polo shirts with the Steve Irwin logo and the APS logo on it, with the username underneath?

Im thinking a bright colour like yellow or green will draw the attention away from the logo. IMO.

Also, not everyone can get away with wearing bright colours, I think everyone can look good in a black tshirt. Again IMO.

Just a suggestion.

Jenna.

Actually, on second thoughts, after reading through this thread again.

I also like the idea of just an APS logo with sponsors on the back and username on the right breast. Again on a black polo shirt.

Yep black is the new black,,,, i can't wear colours either, makes me look pale :p

I know Ive already said my two cents worth twice...

but I can really picture the black aps polo shirt. I think it would be popular. But it isnt just up to me. Though I am really glad that Im not the only one that said black :D I might look odd then :D

JennaBanenna this is rev here and know you are not alone when you say black sounds like a good shirt. Black is my favourite colour and i try to dress in as much black as i can. I think black would be a great choice of what colour we have.

i would love a black one BUT the only prob it the sizes are too small for me so i will have to give it a miss :-( :-:)-(

black would be cool , gotta go for the polo's though

no disrespect to steve but i dont want him on my shirt and you would prob find a copyright on his image. i think just the aps logo and our user name and maybe the site sponsers

Black gets too HOT imo and is too neutral.... Magority rules though i guess...

Make em all "white" then people can make them what eva colour they want?.... :p

Luke 8) more panelled polos comon everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back