• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aquarium Related Items - Sale/swap!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc_celly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ive got a few Aquarium related items for sale, some of which could be used for aquatic animals and amphibians like frogs and turtles, as well as ponds in eg. water dragons enclosure. I can post, and most items will be under $5 to post.

1. Hydrometer/Thermometer - Brand New in Box - measures the temperature and salinity of the water. Could be used for frogs, dragons and turtles aswell, or for the aquarium. Made of glass, never used, Brand new in box. RRP usually over $35 for these, asking $15 ONO.

2. Air Pump Portable x 3 - Brand New in Box- portable air pump puts air back into the water via bubbles, great for moving tanks, water changes, transporting fish and aquatic livestock, or simply for the aquarium without needing leads. 3 of these, RRP $30+each, Asking $15each or $30 the lot.

3. Vitapet Corner Filter - Brand New in Box - Corner filter used in conjuction with an airpump. This unit with filter, airate and purify the water. This can be used instead of those noisy internal filters or messy external ones. Great for frogs, turtles, water dragons or fish. Comes with Air stone and tubing. Media like sponges/charcoal can also fit inside for optimum performance. RRP $20+ asking $10 ono.

4. Coloured Gravel - As New - used for about a week with fighters. There's about 2-2.5kg of black, 1-1.5kg of red and 1-1.5kg of blue. Great for fighters, small aquarium, sprinkled to ad a bit of colour to an existing tank/pond, used in water bowls for colour etc. 2kg bag pet store RRP $10+ Asking $10 the lot ONO.

5. Fry Fish Food - Brand New but opened - opened but never used. Tiny fry/baby fish flake formula including spiriula, used for feeding baby fish. A few 100g in the bag. Cost $15 asking $5 ono.

THE LOT $50 ONO. Will swap for ANYTHING reptile related, books, equipment, decor etc, or any live animal, reptiles, birds, amphibians, invertibrates etc. MAKE ANY OFFER!!!

Check out my other 3 items for sale including 2 lots of playboy seat covers and a racing steering wheel and pedal set. Take all 4 lots for $99!!!

Attachments

• Hygrometer.jpg
    Hygrometer.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Air pumps portable (2).jpg
    Air pumps portable (2).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Corner filter (2).jpg
    Corner filter (2).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 74
  • Gravel.jpg
    Gravel.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Fish food fry.jpg
    Fish food fry.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 59
ill trade you 3 centerpedes for the 3 air pumps?

lol. Thats an interesting swap lol. Please post a piccy, and how you keep these things lol. What else do you have?

dont have any pics but they are your standard pede and about 12cm long

and i have trapdoor spiders and black rock scorps

lol, how do you look after them? Ive never even thought about keeping them. What kind are they, so i can look them up. What else have you got to swap? Anything else weird like this, or anything reptile related, or anything (ps2 games etc anything)?

True? Thats pretty interesting, what kind of swap for trapdoors and/or scorps? Anything else , i want the whole aquarium lot gone, or at least everything but the gravel (heavy to post so understandable)

Last edited:
are they captive bred or wild caught? What about the scorps? Whats actually needed to keep trap doors and scorps? What size enclosure, any heating lighting or special subtrate? Howbig to trapdoors get?

the trap doors are wild caught the scorps are captive bred and i keep mine in those plastic fish tanks with soil for subtrate

they are both eating large crixs and i honestly don't know how big they get but hornet might no

lol thanks melgalea. I cant stand spiders or bugs because im afraid of them, but i thought if i keep one or 2, maybe my fear will lesson.

yea unless your a real collector forget trapdoors, you never see them, go for bird eating spiders, as for size i found some slings from a female that must have been 13-14cm but most are alot smaller, i would need to know what species if i were to find out size

any chance you can get me an exuvia? i will be able to get them id'd fromthat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back