Are you a born serpent handler?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget we work on a Gregorian calendar - and as the Catholics weren't so much astrologers they didn't take into account that they'd stuff up star signs for the next 2000 years!

For example... December... Dec = 10 - 10th month not 12th...

October... Oct = 8
September... Sept = 7

Makes no sense really.... Or does it...

Ask Constatine all about it.... he'll tell you!

Last edited:
the Catholics weren't so much astrologers they didn't take into account that they'd stuff up star signs for the next 2000 years!
They didnt take alot of things into account did they.. my dad is 79..and he swore the earth was the centre of the universe and everything revolves around us...i had to show him on the net before he'd believe me!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think the months July and August (Julius and Augustus I assume) were added into the middle of the year - this is what stuffed our calendar up completely!!!

They really didn't think of the consequences before people got Capricorns tattoo'd on their necks!

I fit every star sign, in all their 'personality qualities' ..Its fun and entertaining, but in some instances it can be dangerous to class oneself .. especially if it stops you view people as non-compatible Virgos.. lol
I'm librian but my 'moon sign' was Sagittarius, now seeing I'm a Virgo, I can see Im like it describes... But I then shake my head and realise its all a load of Bull.. Taurens.. from World Of Warcraft.. Sorry.. Taurus.. the Bull.. *sips mother*..geezz I gotta get out more.. lol

im a scorpio, and def sposed to be one..... everything they say about us is true, rite down to the physco bit LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back