are you lesbian, gay, straight or bi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your sexuality

• Straight

Votes: 199 79.0%
  • Gay

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Lesbian

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Bi

Votes: 31 12.3%
  • Misc. For those picky few.

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many people on here trying to fit the round pegs in the square holes :) Or the square holes into the square holes......8) ....or the round pegs to the round pegs! :)

42-17342874.jpg

Last edited:
Too many people on here trying to fit the round pegs in the square holes :) Or the square holes into the square holes......8) ....or the round pegs to the round pegs! :)

I really dont want to know what you do with your clothespegs thanks moosey :lol:

Ive been best best friends with a girl since kindy and we had a ‘relationship’ for a while but I ended it. I hate the fact whenever we went out the guys would just stare at us and we got so much more attention and it drove us apart. We are still best friends and still love each other.
I really admire Bi sexual girls its really hard all they guys want you and stare at you cause they think there going to get some and all the girls are b****es because they think you do it for attention.
I now consider myself straight im with a guy who im I would be happy to spend the rest of my life with but still get the occasional tendency’s

Despite my avitar, and owning a white fluffy poodle (betsy the wonder dog) I am straight

What an entertaining thread!! :lol:

I am straight... met my wife 18 years ago at high school and have been together since. Although her sisters will tell you I am gay... I am always cooking cakes and slices, I clean, wash and iron and I take a little pride in my appearance... Apparently I'll have to quit shaving for a few days, mess my hair up and start swearing and drinking to convince them otherwise.... the tattoos and heavy metal obviously aint enough ;)

What an entertaining thread!! :lol:

I am straight... met my wife 18 years ago at high school and have been together since. Although her sisters will tell you I am gay... I am always cooking cakes and slices, I clean, wash and iron and I take a little pride in my appearance... Apparently I'll have to quit shaving for a few days, mess my hair up and start swearing and drinking to convince them otherwise.... the tattoos and heavy metal obviously aint enough ;)

Doesnt that make you metrosexual?

Is that the term they use for it? You sound very much like a mate of mine.. covered in tatts peircings,into alternative stuff etc,though he takes very good care of himself and is very "warm and mushy".. he is also friends with alot of gay men,but he is not gay.. Very much straight

Doesnt that make you metrosexual?

Is that the term they use for it? You sound very much like a mate of mine.. covered in tatts peircings,into alternative stuff etc,though he takes very good care of himself and is very "warm and mushy".. he is also friends with alot of gay men,but he is not gay.. Very much straight

I think that's what they call it, haha... I dont have any gay friends, or none that I know of... I have a lot of single male friends and a couple of them have no female influence in thier lives at all, so there could be a couple amongst them ;) But yes, I am very much straight and although embarassed to admit (see my manly instinct kicking in...) I probably am a little warm and mushy :oops:

Looking at the poll results looks like if your gay your not normal or common.

A more accurate observation would be that around 20% of people in this very small sample group identify as having a sexual orientation other than 'straight' which suggests this IS both common and normal.

Lizzie

Yeah Lizzie, I was suprised at how high the "non-straight" response was! Especially as many people on here aren't from urban, cosmopolitan city areas which traditionally have higher gay populations!

When you guys say you're a "lesbian trapped in a man's body" does that mean you're the sensitive, feminine type of man?

Moose.....shut up!! How the hell can I stalk a person successfully with you blowing my cover like that? Man, she was all like "you're like so spending hours checking up on me" and I was all like "dude I like totally wasn't" and she like totally believed me and you BLEW IT!! Now everyone knows my shameful secret :oops:

On a serious note I realised I hadn't answered the initial question in this thread.... So I did. I'm miscellaneous.

Oh and no Hetty, it doesn't mean that. It means that he's a woman in a man suit. You know, like in the Silence of the Lambs with the guy in the girl suit made out of real girls? ;)

straight but what i find amazing is that when ever i meet a gay guy they know withing about 5 seconds of meeting me that im straight. dont know what it is * coughs,scratches privates, spits burps and farts at the same time* no idea *sniff armpit* (thinks to self i smell like a man, chicks gotta dig that) picks food stain off work shirt. :p

and befor anybody get defensive im not saying im to manly to be gay im mearly saying im not classy enough to be gay. no fasion sense no style and a serious case of foot in mouth disease at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back