• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Atherton Jungles Advanced hatchies For sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

david63

Reaction score
Hi All

I have 6 (3 male & 3 female) advanced Atherton Jungle hatchies for sale, born December 06 - both parents easy to handle & not aggresive.

Hatchies very well established & free feeding on thawed weaner mice or rat pinkies, well handled & easy to hold, not the typical Jungle temperament. All animals have shed 4 - 5 times each.

They're $250 ea or $450 a pair. Located in Western Sydney & willing to freight at buyer's expense.

Pics of parents & typical hatchy attached - either PM me or email me on [email protected] for any further info.

Cheers
David

Attachments

• Mango Father.jpg
    Mango Father.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 248
  • Amazon - Mother.jpg
    Amazon - Mother.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 321
  • 06_10 Ather fem.jpg
    06_10 Ather fem.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 317
Atherton jungles

Looking for a male - the juv on the right on blue background. Male or female?
Dave

I'm located in the Penrith area.

The hatchy in the photo is a female but I have similar coloured males if you're interested.

Cheers
david

Hi David,

I've PM'd you; Im after a male if you have any left. Can you please email me the three male pics?

cheers,
Lockie.

Hi Lockie

Didn't get the PM but I'll send through the pics tonight.

Cheers

David

Sorry to side track a bit but what does "advanced" mean?

Basically means they're an older juvie that have had quite a few feeds (approx 15ea), are regular & free feeding, have shed 4-5 times each & are well established & suitable for a beginner or someone not used to juvie snakes.

Rather than a younger snake that may have had only 2-3 feeds & aren't quite established feeders yet & can quite easily stop feeding for an inexperienced person or due a change in conditions.

Cheers

Will do - I'm not quite sure how to add a picture to a PM, so I'll put the pics up in my personal gallery tonight.

Cheers & thanks for the interest.

Dave

Hi TSB

Yes I do have a female left - I'll put pic up in my personal gallery tonight.

CHeers
Dave

Hi All

I'll be without internet access for a while until my new modem arrives - any questions please call (0417) 450-899.

Cheers
Dave

The little champion...

Hey David,

The male atherton from this clutch is doing great - he's settled in to his new enclosure and had his first feed tonight!! (well, his first feed in his new home...)

Thanks again; he's a top Jungle and I appreciate all your help.

regards,

Rob.

No problems at all Rob.

Glad you like him & that he's settled so well for you.

Cheers
david

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back