Attn: iPhone users

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott75

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Has anyone updated to 3.0.1?

I just did and now my phone wont regognise my sim! :evil:

No problems here. I believe it was only a security release to address an SMS vulnerability.

I was locked out of my phone when I updated to 3.0, and now this.

I've tried rebooting and restoring, any suggestions?

I had no problems, all went smoothly. Call apple support. Getthem to sort it out?

im not sure sorry. google apple support in australia. i would have thought they would be. let us know how u go.

i had no problems either, was your phone jailbroken? or anything?

Just called, not open.

And no, it is 100% factory, not jailbroken.

I've had it for a bit over a week now, and I think this will be my first and last piece of Apple hardware. Nothing but trouble.

my iphone was jailbroken when i updated the software on mine. no problems at all!

abbott dont worry, it will get fixed, apple are great. ive had my apple iBook for 4 and a half years now! thats a great lifespan for a lappy and its still fine!

I'll be taking it back tomorrow. Looking online shows that no software will fix it and it's apparently a common problem.

A workmate of mine also 'has' an iPhone.. It's been being repaired for the last 5 weeks..

Optus better not try to stick me with another phone while they fix it.

I just called Optus. Apparently it has happened to a lot of people and they have no idea the cause. I have to take my phone back to an Optus store to see what they can do.

Meanwhile I'm phoneless, but I bet I'll still be expected to pay for my now useless service!

well i hope u get it sorted. im a die hard apple fan and never experienced a problem.

i've been wanting to get one for a while now... got a couple on watch on ebay.
how do the 2G & 3G compare? any major differences?

mines fine.... its just crashes sometimes and i need to do a hardware reset and its fine...

abbott75 have you taken your sim out, done a hardware reset, put the sim back in the done another hardware reset on it???

im just doing that now, ill let ya know how it goes :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back