Ausi herps for a candien herper!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakemasterpat

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I amm new too this site. I do not live in Australia but i am a avid her per. I live in eastern Canada and the diversity of reptiles and amphibians is definitely not as profound as australias.

This December , I don't know the exact dates, i will be visiting Australia with my family. ( i am 17 btw). We will be visiting morton island and we will be spending some time in atherton with our friends. If you guys know of any great locations close to atherton for her ping please let me know! I am looking for leaf tails and and pythons. ( im not touching any snake unless i know for a sure fact that it's not venomous). Any great spots for lizards, snakes frogs, turtles will be great too know

Thanks!

hey snakemasterpat - i love Canadian Garter snakes ! i am not from queensland so i will leave your question for some from up that way but if u come to sydney then i can help you
222974588_910badaafb.jpg
this is a statue in Manitoba, Canada

we have more snakes in australia yet no statues as nice as this

Ha, that sfunny you mention that because my father is from Manitoba and I have photos of myself climbing that statue, i have also seen the thousands of snakes that breed at narc is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back