Aussiepythons on iPhone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneobro

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all , not sure if anyone can help but every time I log in to Aussie pythons on my iPhone and try to do a search or post somthing I get the recent discussions thing popping up on the left side of the screen squashing what's left over to the rit side :( anyway I can get rid of the recent discussions board ?
Cheers

It's crapola..same thing happens with mine and it always cuts off the screen anytime you use it,it cuts off at other times 2..ur supposed to press normal version at the bottom but that dosent work anymore for me either..all I can suggest is instead of saving it as a book mark go on it thru google and it might work better but ye that's all I got..

Mine does same thing when i go into my profile :( otherwise its fine but doesn't show the full page dunno how to change it :(

Even if I don't use the book mark it still dose it ? Maby we are just stuck with it ?

try goin in it from Safari n open new page, for that recent discussions thing not to come up i go into Forum

Would be sweet as wouldn't it :) Still dose it even on a completely diff browser app ?? Strange :(

that is strange :( i jus put the website on the main screen (like an app) so i dont have to go thru safari :D click on the + sign at the bottom when your on the aps site and go Add to home screen :) i think that is cool!
Only had my phone a week i love it, love finding out new things i can do on it too lol. Already gone over my internet allowance :S not cool.

Lol no not cool ay but easy as to do download the iqouta app n it let's you know when your nearing your limit ...
Yea tried everything but can't get rid of the discussion part :( only popped up about three months ago n has never left since ?

whats that app i cant find it in app store?!! that is weird espesh if it only turned up few months ago

Yeah strange ay , I think the app is call iquota Get the free one not the paid one lol

This problem is with search and user cp and is for every iPhone and all android and windows phones... Nothing you can do to fix it. From a pc you can see a link to suggest changed/improvents (can't remember exactly -I'm on my ph & can't see it)... But let Admin know. Can be fixed by Admin with an add-on from the vBulletin software guys.

Only Admin can fix it, nothing from our end (going thru safari etc) will help.

Having said that, having the access we have is great... A coupla years ago this was just in someones imagination.

sometime it opens fine ...others all stuffed up....
just using the computer ...its easyer lol

gave it a run bro but very very hard to work out , could not find aussie pythons on there in any of the forums ? maby i missed it ?

Okay... I may have jumped the gun.

Looks like the version for forum owners will be available shortly. Stay tuned.

Hey Admin,

the vBulletin app is for vBulletin community members (owners of forums).

There are a number of add-ons available for smart phones. You might be thinking of a specific iPhone add-on released a week or two ago... I haven't tried it yet, but other smart phone add-ons also work with Android & Windows phones, and with the sudden increase in sales of these "other" smart phones, it would be worth considering...

Hey Admin,

the vBulletin app is for vBulletin community members (owners of forums).

There are a number of add-ons available for smart phones. You might be thinking of a specific iPhone add-on released a week or two ago... I haven't tried it yet, but other smart phone add-ons also work with Android & Windows phones, and with the sudden increase in sales of these "other" smart phones, it would be worth considering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back