Aussiepythons on iPhone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We now support Tapatalk, a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Check out the Tapatalk website for more information or simply go to aussiepythons.com on your compatible device and you will be redirected to the app.

So now when i log on my iphone i get the message about the iphone app etc. What i would like to know is if we dont like it can we revert back to the normal version??

Every iphone version of the forum has been pretty crap, PM's not available, ''todays posts'' not an option etc etc.

Plus this new app we have to pay for? Do we then enter the forum via the app? or it automatically runs when we open safari?

Thanks

You can still use "Desktop" version at any time - however we are no longer supporting an iPhone "Skin" (like we were before).

I'm not sure if there's a free "Demo" app for iPhone, but for Android if you delete the app within 24 hours you get your money back and on Windows Phone there is a "Lite" version which gives you read only access.

Thanks Adam. The most important thing was being able to revert back to normal version if the app was not suitable.

Since not supporting the iphone skin it has been so much better!

And I’m beginning to look like a stalker because half the time when I'm clicking on a link I head off to someone’s profile instead :lol: .....but I'll just put that down to my own sheer clumsiness! :p

Lol, I can relate to everyones comments about APS on the iPhone, I just downloaded the tapatalk app now and it seems heaps easier to use, no more touching 5 buttons at once with one touch! I guess time will tell as to how well it works, thanks for doing something about it Adam.

Good feedback is what i was waiting for!

**taps away in the app store***

Hi I'm on a iPod touch and previously added APS to home screen so it looks like an app and it still works for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back