Australian First

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou. We have a dam being built here. It goes from Coutts Crossing to Coffs Harbour and its gravity fed. When the Coffs Harbour dam is full they will move the water back up the hill to Coutts. All gravity fed. Go figure, I was under the impression gravity fed water will not run back up him without a pump...Idiots
I have signed the petition
Hope it helps
Good luck with your fight. Keep everyone informed

Hi Grafton Chic,
thanks for signing the petition!
It's amazing that a lot of other countries are filling their dams in and using 'new technology' for water but Australia, one of the driest continents in the world, still feels that if you build a dam the rain will fill it. Just look at most of the dams Australia wide, most are more than 80% empty.
Craig

90% survival rate is amazing, must be even better knowing that the significant majority of your released animals will survive until adulthood...

How many animals will you be releasing?

We have sixty so far ear marked for release with a possible 2 more clutches to hatch!

Congratulations, a pleasing result for turtle conservation. Hope you will have photos and stories to tell at the aftcra stand at the Macherps show!

Wow, that is a lot...that is a solid effort in the way of conservation...

You guys really should be stoked...how did you go about gaining permission for it? Did it take a lot to convince them...?

Congratulations, a pleasing result for turtle conservation. Hope you will have photos and stories to tell at the aftcra stand at the Macherps show!

Yes by then we should have lots of photo's and more info on the release!

Gab will be going to the show and I will be holding the fort!
Craig

Oh those poor turtles. I love turtles, always stop and pick htem off the road and put where theyare safe. The kids always say " mums seen another turtle, as I run back up the road to move it :)
Great job your doing
Let us know where and when your tv show is being screened

Oh those poor turtles. I love turtles, always stop and pick htem off the road and put where theyare safe. The kids always say " mums seen another turtle, as I run back up the road to move it :)
Great job your doing
Let us know where and when your tv show is being screened

Will Do!

Cheers,

Craig

That is so good. It is such great news. Congratulations. It is great to see people doing things completely unselfishly, gives me more faith in humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back