Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magpie, you know who i'm talking about. You HAVE to, you have Foul Ol' Ron's quote as your signature

well, i'll be a monkeys uncle. so it is. :D looks like an interesting set of books to, hmmmm. thanks Jen, it's a good day when you learn something new :D

Pythoness and Jen, yours are pretty cool. I like the original and different ones....

An avatar should say something about your self I reckon.
Mine came from a photo of our dog and a lot of time trying to figure out what photoshop does, trying to do something completely different.

The flashing ones hurt my brain.

Per

Each to their own.......Is that not why we pick them?? We all pick what we like ...............for reason's unknowen to others, and when we feel the need to change them we do. We pick what we like so does that not make them all good if not to others but to are selfs?????

Hmm........................which one to chose!

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 280px-Fairy_in_flower04a.jpg
    280px-Fairy_in_flower04a.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 1149162642_al_anime92_1_.jpg
    1149162642_al_anime92_1_.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 17
  • angel4.jpg
    angel4.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 16
  • ori_divblue.jpg
    ori_divblue.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 15
Mine is the answer, To Life...The Universe...and Everything.
Its another one for the nerds.;)

DragonKeeper said "I like mine cos' I made it!"

Yes, but did you have to kill a dog to attract a crocodile to make yours?

Mine is the answer, To Life...The Universe...and Everything.
Its another one for the nerds.

Ahhh, but I am not a nerd, I teach chemistry and physics so I can't be a nerd. But I also know something small about Dougy Adams :) No... I am not a nerd.

To many good ones to choose , pugsly's is good , bryony's , mine is good hehehe
The most annoying is Tatelinas ( sorry ) that flashing just bugs me for some reason .

spose mines ok i liked it better when i had the pic ok my lil bloke with a burmese around him might put up the one of him holdin an alligator it looks cool:)

ok i changed it i like the foto one's better but you can't help but look at bryonys and i'm a chick:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back