aviary pic's and help for diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you use for the ground hides ST? also do the go under ground or are they just placed on the ground?

thanks to all that have given advice so far

Westy i use either hollow logs or good solid hide boxes. They're not underground like in Pete's pic, however if i was building an avairy from scratch i would design an underground hide. My diamonds will also just coil on the ground at the base of plants in ambush position.

My Outdoor Aviary

This is my almost finished outdoor aviary.

Just need to add some green here and there.

the hide in the concrete is a great idear even better if in had concret floor and walls and if floor heating

SNKMST yours and Peters aviarys look great. Any sort of pre built is OK??? There is no wire or sharp edges that could be a problem???? SNKMST will you put some sort of box up high? For greenery outside like that cold you use real pot plants?

I will have a box that is about half way up the wall on the left and one that is right up the top on the right.

And no I will use fake plants, there is no need to give bugs and spiders and stuff a reason to live in there they are bad enough just being in the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back