Axanthic BHPs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ally_pup

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Okay,
Hopefully someone can help me.
Is there aanyone this season breeding axanthic BHPs?
Ally

I'm not sure, but I think Den would probably be breeding some?

:) thank you thats my striped girl still tyring to find a boy for her and a female beardy and axanthic BHPs this season the search is killing me haha.
One I find these 3 my seasons shopping is complete with 12 pythons coming this season starting from this Frriday, I cant wait :p

There will be some this season, although they are already pre-sold (to my knowledge)...people have been on lists for a long time for these.
As they are bred by more people, they will obviously be more easily to come by. You really have to know someone to get one, or atleast have an opportunity to possibly get one, there not offered on the open market as yet.

In saying that, there will probably be 100% hets that may be available, you'll have to wait a few more months yet though....;)

cant wait to see these guys become more easily available, im not a huge fan of BHP's but the axanthics are stunning!

Thanks guys.
I cant wait either.
Down for some pretty special great quality animals this season waiting anxiously :)

As there are very few around of breeding size, all the ones from this season will be held back or are already spoken for.
Im sure you will be able to pick up a 100% het pair though.

As Andy said, a 100% het pair shouldn't be a drama as long as you get in quick with the few keepers that will have them this season. Keep an eye on RDU, a Blue mountains breeders may have some advertized this season. I say MAY as I'm not sure, he had some available last season so he may have more this year...By memory they were $2k-$2.5k each.

As Andy said, a 100% het pair shouldn't be a drama as long as you get in quick with the few keepers that will have them this season. Keep an eye on RDU, a Blue mountains breeders may have some advertized this season. I say MAY as I'm not sure, he had some available last season so he may have more this year...By memory they were $2k-$2.5k each.

Wow Den,
I paid that for my Axanthic female.

Yeah, I mean't that for Axanthic, not hets. Yours is well worth the cash paid mate. Not sucking up mate, awesome snake!

I nearly fell of my chair to andyscott haha.
That seems a lot for just hets.
I may just wait for Neil next season.
Den why do your in your pics look so white and black. Are these not the axanthic trait or just a lighter colouration (I hope there the guys I have my name down or) and I cant wait for my pinstripes :)

Yeah, I mean't that for Axanthic, not hets. Yours is well worth the cash paid mate. Not sucking up mate, awesome snake!

Yeah Im very happy with what I paid. I would have been happy paying twice that, but dont tell Neil LMAO.

They are just light mate, not axanthic. We may have some available next season depending on clutch size (and if she does lay)....lol

On the list mate, you exact words..."Would love some black and whites or something exceptional/"

Only if you give Dane a slap for me;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back