b&w diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brenttin

Reaction score
is there many people out there still breeding pure black and white diamonds cos all i eva see is high yellow diamonds , i neva personaliy seen b&w diamond hatchys i thought i mite ask cheers brenttin

i have a b&w diamond. i jumped on it cos i never see them, so now i need a male :p
here's a pic
T2027077Fa.jpg

21042009360.jpg

Im also interested in the B/W diamonds. I dont like the yellow and greeny ones.
Ive seen a few that were really dark, almost all black with few bits of white. Much nicer to look at IMO

Anyone breeding them?

i have a pair! but there is a slight bit of yellow in the male will be breeding them this year so hope i get B&W's
^_^

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...blood-line-taken-just-before-a-shed-13209.jpg
the girl with a small amount of yellow on the dorsal surface

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...snakes-1366/new-diamond-python-male-13236.jpg
the boy also minor yellow on the dorsal surface

they are a sibling pair, there mum is a sold black with small white markings and the dad is like the male (see pic)

so interesting to see what they through. i'm hoping to breed nice B&W with large markings
there are just too many high yellows out there

yea there very nice im thinking of getting 1 my self but i wood lik a hatchy yea but as i said very few a far between i do c the odd older snake neva c hatchys

well keep posted if you want i can hold back hatches from this paring. providing i have success as this is my first yr breeding. fingers crossed

heres a pic for comparison!
(not my snakes foubd in a google search)
moz-screenshot.jpg
not-mine-just-a-comparison-pic-high-yellow-and-black-and-white-13465.jpg

Last edited:
nice! ever notice how the B&W look even better when compared to high yellows?
kidding I've got nothing against yellows, i just prefer B&W's awesome looking snakes there sweetangel

i have to say both nice snakes but , yea if u could keep me posted with hatchys that wood be great im after nice dark with a bright white but with in sayin that u dont really c that anymore

cud u post sum pics wen u get sum plz
i cant understand y they arint that popular for they gorus looking snakes or if people wen people do have them they breed it with the high yellow

mine are both girls :p so i am looking for a b&w male to go with her and a high yellow male to go with the yellow girl ;) still some way off though. they are only a yearling and a 2yo.

mine are both girls :p so i am looking for a b&w male to go with her and a high yellow male to go with the yellow girl ;) still some way off though. they are only a yearling and a 2yo.

there massive!
i have a yearling pr of high yellows and there tiny still! :shock:

yeah my yearling started feeding straight off the bat and has continued up until now. giving them both the winter off. the 2yo is not much bigger than my yearling. :p

my 2yr female diamond is a bit ova the 6 ft mark eatting large to ex large rats but she hasnt grow much in the last 6 months

my 2yr female diamond is a bit ova the 6 ft mark eatting large to ex large rats but she hasnt grow much in the last 6 months

WOW :shock: my 2yo is only 4-4.5ft she was small when I got her but I have alrady noticed the change in her since I bought her in January this year

B&W's are my favourite snake but unfortunately over here we are limited on choice so I shall have to be content with my Gosford yellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back