B&W Jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any one knows anything about the black and white jungle such as their price, popularity and if they are rare or quite common because i cant seem to find any?

G'day 262,

They are currently the flavour of the month. Some people are paying ridiculous amounts of money for them, to the tune of $2500 each. I wouldn't call them rare, it's just that not many people really bothered with them until recently. Nice ones are very nice, but they are way out of my price range for a carpet snake!

Cheers

Jonno

Good luck getting your hands on some.
Price i couldn't say.....seems to be kept pretty quiet, but i can say they are very popular thats for sure. They exist in smallish numbers and have been a line bred through over recent years- come from a particular local which i can't recall.
If memory serves i think indicus is the one breeding them.

Have a look in past threads, you may find some answers there.

thanks trouser, thats the thread i was going to post for them,

i've got a pair so i have to disagree about them being over priced, mind you, i didn't pay $2500.00 each for mine,

not sure they are the flavour of the month, maybe the next couple years and have been for the last couple of years also,

in my opinion they are rarer in captivity then lots of other snakes or the price would be a lot less,

i know urs also are breeding them, and i think somebody else is also, but their name fails me at this time,

they are rare and hard to find, and at the moment they are popular, to those that like them............

but thats just my opinion.............

i think the B&Ws are stunning

theres a number of people that breed b/w julatten jungles but most are sold thru word of mouth and rarely advertised.

Thanks for the replies any more would be great,also wondering how big can they get?

thank you for the replies very helpful, keep them coming. Would also like to know how long do they get ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back