Baby bluey pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking good mate, any pics of the pit/enclosure u keep them in?

they live in pits like this though the plants have died :p i am good at keeping animals alive but not so good for plants.
DSCF2648.jpg

DSCF2653.jpg

other then that the babies live inside in tanks, and most of the males are inside in tanks.

bubs from the second mother crossed with same father have started to shed, bit dissapointed with the first two but the third seems to be nice.
DSCF3543.jpg

DSCF3545.jpg

DSCF3547.jpg

mother was a normal. should have some pics somewhere
cheers
H

last one to shed. hes a bit special in a special kind of way

Ok this should be the last lot. next year will be interesting. so this was "Bumblebee" cross "Big Whitey". got 9 bubbas, well should only be nine, i had given up on this girl being gravid till i saw her in the pit this morning skinny, so i scoured it and found 9 hoepfully there is no more in there as they may get eaten.

big whitey (mother)
IMG_0002.jpg

bumble bee (father)
DSCF3280.jpg

babies
DSCF3565.jpg

DSCF3566.jpg

DSCF3567.jpg

DSCF3568.jpg

DSCF3569.jpg

DSCF3570.jpg

DSCF3571.jpg

DSCF3572.jpg

DSCF3573.jpg

interesting thing will be what they look like after their next shed. have seen some dramatic changes lately in their first shed.
example
just born
DSCF3461.jpg

just shed
DSCF3547.jpg

cheers
H.

cheers mate, now i jsut need to read up about genetics, uni seems so long ago.

got another lot of baby blueys different father though
this is the mum
DSCF3409.jpg

Hey here is some updated photos of the first two lots, most of these buggers are coming up for a shed they are just growing so dam fast. i will try to replace photos jas they shed.
but here ya go
DSCF3579.jpg

DSCF3582.jpg

DSCF3585.jpg

DSCF3588.jpg

2nd batch
DSCF3590.jpg

DSCF3593.jpg

DSCF3595.jpg

DSCF3596.jpg

DSCF3599.jpg

DSCF3600.jpg

DSCF3604.jpg

cheers
I hope you enjoy,
H.

hey yeah there is another 3 or 4 liek him but at dull due to shedding got them in lots from different females as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back