• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Baby stuff to give away in Toongabbie nsw

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available lots!

General Description all the stuff my daughter has out grown and doesnt use

Willing to Freight?
at buyers expense depending on size of item.

Contact Details

pm me on here please!!!

Hey guys and girls.

I am moving and packing atm and have found heaps of stuff from when my little girl was a bubba :(. i dont wanna sell it, as I cant be stuffed dusting it off etc, but if anybody needs anything, comment below, and if your in sydney and can pick it up in the next few days, or if its small enough and can be posted and you are willing to pay postage, and I have it, Its yours!!!

One thing i know i definately have is a Tomee Tipee "nappy wrapper" which i only used for a month, and a stroller, (Not one of those tiny ones you have to hunch over to use, a good height and sturdy build). The pram needs to be picked up on the sly as my daughter is a lazy beast who loves her "mim"....

pm me with details of what you need and if i have it , its yours!

Also have 3 bags (so far) of assorted toys plush, thomas, dora etc just bits and pieces I cant be bothered going through, but hate to see going to waste...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back