Baby Sugar Gliders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moclobe

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my baby gliders :D. Both are male and are about 1 week out of pouch which makes them approximately 80 days old.

The first 3 photos are of the one glider and the last 2 photos are of the other

Attachments

• babyg2008_1a.jpg
    babyg2008_1a.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 96
  • babyg2008_2a.jpg
    babyg2008_2a.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 85
  • babyg2008_3a.jpg
    babyg2008_3a.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 101
  • babyg2008_1b.jpg
    babyg2008_1b.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 98
  • babyg2008_2b.jpg
    babyg2008_2b.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 110
Any pics of mum and dad?

Gorgeous babies though.

blackghost

I would love to own some of those.Are they high maintenance?

I went out to feed my horse 1 morning about mid dec and found what I thought was a baby rat in the grass. Picked it up so the dog didn't get it and it turned out to be a possum. Thought it was a ring tail at first, millions of them in the bush here but turned out to be a glider. Must've fallen off mum's back. Looked just like your pics. Had to turn it over to WIRES though. Why can't we keep them in NSW? Anyone know?

We can have them in SA too, the laws need to be changed so they are uniform from state to state, but good luck trying to get that to happen!

cool,but i must say they look heaps better as adults.well done.

HAHAHA - Totally agree - those things are vugly (very ugly)!

Wow there gorgeous Moclobe! :D

Are we on the same thread here?

OMG!!! They are so cute!!!!! :shock::D

As above? Do you think the pope is cute? Not the current one, the one from 1548!

Any pics of mum and dad?

Gorgeous babies though.

They have faces for radio! Certainly not website forums. I feel sick after looking at them :p

awwww they are soo cute. wish i could have them here!

You want something that looks like it came out of a toads cloaca?

:lol:

Ok - seriously, those things are ugly... but they grow up to be incredibly gorgeous - I also second the request for adult photos. Plus your set-up and other info you have - I know I'm not allowed them in Qld, but I want to be jealous and live vicariously through someone who has gliders!

the only native mammals we can keep are hopping mice, dingo's and something else... google it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back