• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Baby Turtles For Sale-Any Interest?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc_celly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Baby Turtles For Sale

Wanting to see if theres any interest. About the size of a 20c piece. Short Neck and Long Neck species available. Eating well on frozen Bloodworm and Frozen Brineshrimp. Very healthy, SUPER CUTE! Come with care sheet. License required in most states. Can freight. Costs between $35-$55 depending on location. Asking approx. $80 each or less for multiple buy. Thanks

Celeste

I live in canberra and would be extremely interested in buying a turtle, do you have any eastern long necks?

Hi there,
Sorry the pair are sold, i had many ppl interested, and got offered more thani listed them for. Thank You!

LOL wrong thread. I may have some turtles left of the long neck species. I will check and get back to you! THX

Hi Celeste, thanks for getting back to me i am quite interested in the eastern long neck turtle variety. Please check as soon as you can because i have been in the market for one for a long time and would love to know either way.
Thanks so much :)

Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back