Baby white bearded dragons - T3 generation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My first T3 clutch has hatched, and I'm really pleased with the results. Actually so pleased I'm keeping more than I had planned to!

Here are some of my keepers :)

DSC_0335-2.jpg

DSC_0334-4.jpg

DSC_0344-3.jpg

DSC_0341-3.jpg

DSC_0353-3.jpg

DSC_0427-2.jpg

#5 - not sure this one is going to make it as it didn't absorb its yolk properly and is a little weak. Cross fingers :s
DSC_0450-2.jpg

Unreal Saz! Hope #5 toughens up abit!

Can you post pics of the parents?

C'mon #5 YOU CAN MAKE IT !!!!!! i bet he becomes the strongest beardy ever
Hell be quite nerdy at school and wear glasses but he will be bitten by a radioactive cricket and become..well you know the rest

#2 is my favortie its a shame your keeping him/her, its also a shame your in Brisbane!!!!

That's awesome Saz! Great work! Are they all spoken for? I'll drive down tonight if you have any left for sale???

grats sarah! they're gorgeous! so so so cute :D sending healing vibes #5's way! *vibey vibe*

Well and truly spoken for I'm afraid.

Hopefully in a few seasons they will be more prevalent. Lola hasn't had a second clutch yet either. Clearly she wanted to see how pleased I was with the first one before decided on a second one LMAO!

I'm hoping that I will be able to develop a pastel line from these guys as well as a white line.

:)

Thanks for the healing vibes shooshoo!

whats T3 mean?
and hey are absolutely stunning!!!
wish i could get 1.

Will

Stunning mate, very nice looking beardys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back