Background paper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick87

Reaction score
Hey Guys just after a bit of help i have some background paper that glossy plastic stuff you know the stuff yeah?
well i put some on in 1 enclosure with contact adheasive and it all went bubbley
just wondering what adheasive should i use the bloke at the hardware was about as helpfull as a ingrown toe
so if anyone has done something like this b4 and can help that would be awesome =D

cheers guys

soz if this is hard to understand wee bit tired haha

Hey there.

We put a plastic sheet background on the 4ft woma enclosure, just used some of that kids non-toxic glue stick.

Just put the glue all over the back wall then slowly and firmly rub the plastic sheet over it starting from one side. Best if there's another person to hold the other side so it goes on straight.

Let it dry and air out for about 6-12hours and it was all good.

Had no problems with it so far and it has been up there for about a month now I'd say.

Last edited:
cheers might give that a try sarvo cheers =)

yep, glu-stick, works a treat and cheap too. mines been in there about 2 months with no sign of it coming off

forgot to mention its going onto melamine? is that what you guys are useing ?

yeh man well just glu-stick the wall and slowly place the paper on it from one side to the other. little fiddly around the thermostat and what not but not too difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back