Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigryan

Reaction score
Just found this guy in my backyard, he was cruising around stirring my dogs up. He was about 5ft long and probably looking for a free feed from my rats. How cool is it to find a python in north Brisbane.

Last edited:
Its always a thrill to see wild reptiles and even more so when they're in your own yard. Your very lucky :)

what a beautiful coastal, am i the only one in brisbane who doesnt hav wild carpets visit them.

It is a wild Brisbane carpet. It is so cool to have one in your yard, i was stocked and had to share. Sorry they aren't good photos.

pfffffffffft@hybrid

If you knew anything you would know that its a keelback.

After last nights carpet episode, i went to feed my rats this morning and found Prey & Predator. This GTS was searching around my back shed then i saw the Gecko, it tried to get away and the GTS smashed it. It was awesome to watch, then went through the fence and was gone. I could not believe my luck. I am so lucky.

Last edited:
G'day guys,

Part of getting lots of "visitors" is being able to spot them as well. We have just recently moved into a new place and have seen four species of snakes in two months. Our next door neighbours have seen 2 species in several years. We have also had several species of lizards and some really cool birds like King Parrots and Sacred Kingfishers.

I would love to find a reptile, other than the tiny garden skink in my backyard!

Jonno, your right, it was pure luck, i was in the right place at the right time, this morning.
Lullaby, i was the same as you, until last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back