Bali

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guarantee you will see heaps of geckos ;):lol:

Longqi closed up the shop a while ago now. He does relocations and rehab now, still worth getting in contact with though.

ummmm and you like reptiles hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the video description.
i noticed it , i read it but what i meant is as someone who like reptiles i could never ever ever even watch something like that i watched up until the head got chopped off and stopped , yet you can go and watch it in person and drink the blood your self seems as though you condone their actions which i as some one who loves reptiles never could , guess it just shows how much you really like them

Removed BS

You need to think before you post stuff like that :shock: My opinion of you just hit rock bottom (actually a bit lower than that) Just reading your post there is no way I will be looking at the link, so I will never get to see the video description..... the thought of the title makes me sick, king cobras are precious (as are ALL snakes)
For once I am speachless :(

Bundy.....PM Longqi on here, he is the bali snake guru :)

Last edited:
Avoid Turtle Island like the plague
Goannas Eagles and others chained to ground
Snakes with mouths taped etc

Definitely visit Bird and Reptile park for Komodos Cobras etc

Plenty of good wild spots depending on where you stay

Batanga
We are fighting to close joints like that
Did you notice that the ********s who go there are 90% westerners??
Other 10% are Chinese
If WE stopped going those shops would shut in a month because WE keep them open
Same thing with snakeskin bags etc
Westerners are the market because Indonesians dont wear snake skin unless its to show off to a westerner

Think about that before you support them again

I feel kinda sorry for that snake
I jus makes me think what would i
Do if I saw that to my snakes
Head cut

"Here is a video I took of us there about to drink King Cobra blood."

Did it taste good? I am speechless ..... what are you doing here?

Last edited:
Everyone
Please dont let that sour you on coming to Bali
Those shops are slowly closing down as fewer people go there and under public pressure
There is a growing environmental movement throughout Indonesia
We can make a difference

:rolleyes: Unless you are all Vegans don't judge others for what meat products they eat, I know it must shock a forum full of "adults" that snakes aren't just creatures that live behind glass sliding doors in melamine enclosures but the reality is that they are used for meat, medicinal purposes and their skins used for fashion. You don't have to like it, it's just reality.
I just can't believe all of the comment here like "you are meant to like reptiles, what are you doing here" and the like but hey, I don't have a grudge against Cows,goats,lambs,chickens,fish,ducks,quail etc but I still eat them on a regular basis and guarantee that the people who judge me do as well.

And Longqi, let's be honest. The locals don't eat it because they can't afford it not because of some great spiritual respect for nature or moral reasoning, you can quite clearly see that isn't the case with how they treat the environment in Bali.

Batanga, please tell us straight and openly - did you drink the blood from that cobra? Did you order it and consumed it?

Batanga, please tell us straight and openly - did you drink the blood from that cobra? Did you order it and consumed it?

First, you tell me if you eat meat or wear leather products.

It'll do. Thank you.

BTW, I drink blood too, but my name is Count Michael Dracula. Looking at our family tree, I don't see any Batanga on the pedigree ...... however, my grandfather was a promiscuous immortal, so you may be genuine after all. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back