Ban devenomated snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately the person you are talking about is also applied to have "snake catcher" under his belt too, so that will put alot of us guys out of a job, what a joke.
But really why have a venomous snake is you arent competent enough to handle them with their glands intact, common really venomoids except for "medical reasons" is like owning a Lotus Exige without the beloved engine. go figure.....

I just saw a petition to ban this in Australia. Mainly because of He Who Must Not Be Named, if you want to sign ill send you the link.

can you send me a link to please,
"maybe we should start removing crocks and sharks teeth to while we are it."
"maybe spiders shouldnt have legs either, just saying"

Last edited:
I think it's a joke that your general keeper would have to go through proving their worth in handling to get a bottom of the barrel license with vens, yet this clown can go ahead and butcher vens to remove the skill required in handling such animals and it's all sweet.

Yeah they are clearly loitering at the wrong place...seeing him punished by hippies would be a ray of sunshine...

my only hope is that the police wouldn't intervene or even worse the fire department- could you imagine the disarray if they turned on their equipment and started spraying people with the wrong hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back