Bang, We Want It....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember that pic correctly...we might not be talking about the same thing. I'm referring to actual steel boned, waist cinching, rib bruising, make your back ache corsets, not corset looking tops. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly. I'm not meaning to cause any offence either btw ;)
If I'm wrong and you're after the former, I might be able to help out.

Edit: I've never seen a corset held together with ribbon. I don't believe ribbon couldn't withstand the force of tightening. We must be talking about different things :lol:

Yeah I think we are talking about the different types.....

Although the three I have are steel boned.... but the one i was wearing does have the bra type clips at the front is that the difference???

And no definately no offence taken.... do you have some links to both real corsets and corset like stuff that would be awesome :D

EDIT: the other 2 have a thick velvet type rope thingy on the back without the bra clip thingys.... are they real corsets??? they are quite painful :lol:

Last edited:
I get mine from galleryserpentine. They are made to measure and very good quality :)
The only thing they don't make is waist-training corsets.

Edit: I've never seen a corset held together with ribbon. I don't believe ribbon couldn't withstand the force of tightening. We must be talking about different things :lol:

My Gfs corset is threaded with ribbon

granted its pierced onto her back!

i prefer http://www.viciousvenus.com/ to gallery serpentine, in our experiance venus' are better made....

Oh? I'm yet to hear a complaint about gallery serpentine work. What problems have you had with their workmanship? Is there something in particular to look out for? Are we talking solely PVC pieces?

oh no..... no complaints (other than price... but thats for everything everywhere)

i just think vicous venus is better

Oh, good to hear :)

Anything is better than Vollers :lol:

Well that and GS plagerise there designs by sending 'scouts" to clubs with not pads to draw and rip off one of a kinds etc.

But that happens everywhere :(

whats vollers?

looked at prices again...

G S is 250-500ish
V V is 500-1000ish

so its a good thing i think V Vs are better made :p

Seen both the anti christ tour and at the big day out quite a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back