Barking Gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I got a male today he is soooo cute... I called him Yoshi.... I love the huge beady eyes lol :)

When I see those in the wild I seem to find about 4-5 little tiny ones for every adult, no matter what the time of year. I saw some really nice ones a couple of weeks ago, different from the nearby populations I've seen and much nicer. Almost inspired me to get some, but I think I'll stick with N.levis :) Ururur, that reminds me, I have a gravid levis!!! :D :D :D

that's cute?
i don't think so.....

and geuss what mblissett......

my Easter berdys name is Yoshi and he is cute !

yea thats it.......
i'd say that barkin geko is c0ol not cute....

Great looking gecko,i reckon he has a menacing look in his eyes!!!

I had a few finds today myself,one gecko i haven't seen before and can't be bothered looking through coggers.I thought it was just one of the thousands of asian house geckos i get but he was darker and had markings.I also put him up to white papaer to see if he would change colour which house geckos do but he didn't.

Can anyone tell me what type of gecko he is please?Not the best pics but you get that....

Spellcheck Shadow! Eastern Beardie. And YES - He is definitely cute.

I'm not sure about Geckoes, those sticky fingers are strange lol. But what pretty big eyes it has.
We do not see alot of Geckoes in this region, but just north about 1/2 hour a friend has them all over his big property.
We've never thought to carch them, they look so happy. Oh, except for that one that the kookaburra flew away with.

Em :)

I'm no expert but I'm guessing it's some kind of Dtella, at night if you see him again he should be pinkish with barely visible markings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back