Batman

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you put a negative amount in...so they have to pay you to actually take it??

Ah well we all have our differences, what some people regard as trash others regard as treasure

omg i want it ill run arounnd school saying i have a piece of nutrigrain that looks like batman wooot .. those other people will be so jealous...........

if i bought it not that i would coz it's kinda stupid (my opinion) i wouldn't be able to keep it on display i would eat it:D

if i bought it not that i would coz it's kinda stupid (my opinion) i wouldn't be able to keep it on display i would eat it:D

Oh I totally plan on eating it if I win. In a thimble full of milk. I will however, print and frame the 'auction win confirmation' screen thingy.

I once had a peanut M&M that looked like the Yellow Submarine and planned on selling it on ebay. I took a photo of it, then thought 'Mmm M&M nom (ate it)...D'oh!' >.<

how come you where looking for ceral on ebay when you can buy it at woolworths and you dont have to pay $2.50 freight?

I like to check out the weird things that get listed. There is an entire section just for them. It's amazing what you see listed there somethimes.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back