Bearded Dragon breeding (pygmy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

porkosta

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to know how people go about get their female bearded dragons ready to lay eggs. Do you put in an extra container with addional sand or do you let them just lay the eggs in the sand in the enclosure?

I have pygmy bearded but they act pretty much the same as centrel and eastern bearded dragons I believe.

I cooled them over winter and they have been awake for a couple of weeks now and I've rasied the temps up again but still no signs of mating. They have been identified as male and female by my herp vet and they are doing the head bobbing and arm waving so I'm not sure what is going on?

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Andy

If their not already seperate then try seperating them for a week or so, maybe they are too used to each others company.

Sorry for not getting back to your thread sooner, I don't really think that counts as being seperated:) Give seperation a try & just see what happens, but if it makes you feel any better I have seen no action from my pygmies either & I already have central & eastern eggs in the incubator.

Ok no worries. I will try and sort out another enclosure. It's no big deal if they don't breed but it would of been nice.

Thanks again,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back