bearded dragon colour phases

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adz83

Reaction score
hey all

i know of a couple of people on this site who breed beardies coloured other than grey ie.red,orange,yellow,white

am just curious who else is breeding these colours or any other colours??

I have a yellow pair who are in brumation here is a pic of the girl
newstuffjanuarywhatever008.jpg

and these two hatchie/juvie will be used next season
beardies002-1.jpg

beardies005.jpg

beardies004.jpg

will be breeding red, orange, cream, and im hoping i can get alittle more size on my white. also have a high yellow that i may put an orange male over

Here is a photo of one of our males 'Larry'

Larry-male.jpg

More photos of our bearded dragons can be found on our website,
We just got a new camera so hopefully we can get some better photos on our page soon for everyone to see.

hey i got a larry i hope he/she turns out like that na hes yellow phase i think

putting a white male to a pale yellow/orange, grey and orange females

I've been told of a top secret breeding project - red headed yellow bodied vitties. Does anyone know where I can get these super awesome funky new to the hobby multi-generation captive protected by vegetarian birds of prey vitties from?

Ahh, wannabe morph breeders are fun.

This is my girl Ralph. I'm incubating her eggs at the moment.

dragons

And the dad, Peru.
dragons

Ok so that didn't work.Here's the pics
Ralph- yellow
and Peru-orange
mice and liz 262.jpg

mice and liz 130.jpg

I saw a bright, vivid yellow, almost patternless one in South Australia a few years ago. I'm not a fan of Beardies but even so, if legal I'd love to have brought that one home. I've also seen some with dull green heads.

As for overseas, I've seen some which were astounding, even to me! I have pictures somewhere.

My other girls, Max- yellow and Theodore -orange
too small to breed yet

mice and liz 060.jpg

And Peru again. He is Theodore's brother.
mice and liz 088.jpg

Gee, that yellow one isn't too far off the wild one I saw. Probably the best I've seen in captivity.

The funny thing is she was a freebie and the previous owner thought she was a male. Hence the name Ralph.

Pretty cool, butts. Even I'd consider taking that one if it was offered to me. Make sure you get lots of babies from her :)

I have too many thousands of pictures to go through, I'm sure I have better ones, but I found these.

Attachments

• Gr Beardies.jpg
    Gr Beardies.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 200
  • Greenish Beardies.jpg
    Greenish Beardies.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 167
What an amazing variety of colours Sdaji. Ralph's going to drop her second clutch of eggs tomorrow I think. The first lot are cooking nicely.

Ive been collecting some genetics of different morphs, i'm very interested in the colour phases of beardeds, seeing as we seem to quite a bit behind at the moment when it comes to outstanding varietys on the world stage. Some of our international herpers have produced some truly spectacular beardeds. Ithink we willcatch up in time, I'm especially interested in the "Salmon" beardeds, the High Yellows, The walker Reds, and the True Whites.
I'll post pics as mine progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back