bearded dragon colour phases

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragozz

Reaction score
what colour phases are out there? and what cost is associated with that?

Pics would be great!

:D

Try google some of the american beardie colours are unbelievable

thanks, checked that out :) Anyone else have something? it;s always good to see more:D:D and I guess prices vary too.

so aside twin gum, does anyone else here have these for sale in Sydney area perhaps?

Last edited:
ye she has amazing looking dragons, I was just wondering if anyone else out there has some beardies, even the same colour phases as she has but sydney area.

Here a a few of my beardies, not as nice as some of beks but show some nice colours
Ive posted these pics before
2006_0903Image0092.jpg

Ziggy.jpg

2005_1230_153111.jpg

2005_1230_153225.jpg

beardy ben, you know the little guy in the first photo, what colour is he classified as? (the first set of photos that you sent)

Last edited:
Here are some of my beardies

Attachments

• herpsdadcam 002.jpg
    herpsdadcam 002.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 50
  • reps 037.jpg
    reps 037.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 49
  • herpsdadcam 006.jpg
    herpsdadcam 006.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 36
beardy ben, you know the little guy in the first photo, what colour is he classified as? (the first set of photos that you sent)

I would classify him as an orange but you hear so many different cassifications these days on what colour phases they are. I classify my guys as some being high yellow and some high orange. but I have seen beardies with a lot less colour and are advertised as being the same phase so personally I think its what you see is what you get. :)

Is there any way to know what a baby bearded dragon will look like when it matures? My friend wants to get a couple of beardies and she keeps pestering me with questions that I just don't know the answer to (I keep pythons not lizards) and the question she asks the most is how to pick a baby that will become an amazing adult?

There would be no guarantee but the best way to judge would be to have a look at the parents IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back