• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bearded Dragons for rehoming

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Lara-o

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Pogona vitticeps

Common Name
Inland/Central Bearded Dragons

Size
Approximately 22cm total length

General Description
I accepted 6 baby dragons that were surrendered to me just under 2 months ago as the breeder felt unable to care for them. They suffered injuries to their limbs as a result of overcrowding and underfeeding. Each one required amputation and antibiotics and thankfully, their wounds have since fully healed. There should be no long term issues with these dragons, they are still capable of all normal behaviour including climbing.

They are currently maintained on a diet of crickets, wood roaches and mixed vegetables.

I would like to find them some good homes and am looking for anyone who is willing to provide a caring home for one of these little dragons. I am asking $25 for each dragon to help me recover some costs associated with feeding, vet and medication. If you would like more information, feel free to contact me.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back