bearded dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Megan :)
Yep - I reckon you should be FINE with the 4 in the one tub. Just keep your eyes PEELED for any bullying and keep the food coming. Mind you, different lil guys have different personalities, so if you get a killer - don't blame me!! hehehehe. Nah, IMO from my own personal experience, you should be fine.
Also, along with spraying them with water a couple of times a day, also leave a lid with some water in it as a bath.
As for the Fluon, I have been using it for AGES in their feeding containers. No sick lizards here :) On top of that, when I put the roaches in the feeding container, I then pour in the calcium and shake it around in there. That way the fluon gets a coating of the calcium so that if the lil guys DO lick it, they're more likely to get calcium vs something else.
Good luck hun :)
Bex

Thanx everyone... :mrgreen:
Yeah hopefully i'll go alright with them (i hope i dont get a little killer hehehe)... but if i have any worries you's will be the first to know :p :mrgreen:
Thanx again.
Cheers.
Take care. Have fun.
Megan.

africancichlidau said:
I would be nervous about using fluon where the beardies could lick it and I sure wouldn't use it where frogs could get at it, which is basically anywhere in their enclosure.

Damn you Afro! Sounded like a good idea. Cant risk toxidity from fluon, back to the drawing board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back