Bearded Dragons $$$$

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chrisreptiles it's like anything you get what you pay for if you want top quality whites , reds or oranges you could pay easily 300 per animal for an adultdragon.....Grow an adult up for you self and see how much it costs you in feeding and electricity.....Trust me ive bred heaps of beardies and the over heads can be quite alot from hatchlibg to adult hood.Personaly for a good quality beardy 150 2 200 for a male is reasonable...try buying a good quality breeding female for less then 250...Thats why you see so many people advertising wanting them.....

spilota, that would of been so cool collecting your own animals.
fullsicklids youve got a good point there, i remember a few days or weeks ago there was someone on the APS seliing a trio or 4some of beardys for well over a thousand. they bred hundreds he said.

yeah but dont forget it all comes down to the colour of them;) you would not pay that sort of money for normal greys... imo

chrisreptile the person that sold them was me...I ended up selling 4 females and a male for nearly 2000...With people still emailing me about them to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back